Studies and surveys
Key Policies Downloads
- Admissions Policy 2017/18
- Behaviour and Anti-bullying Policy 2017/18
- Complaints Policy 2017/18
- Curriculum Policy 2017/18
- SEN Policy 2017/18
- E-safety Policy 2017/18
- Health and Safety Policy and Arrangements 2017/18
The following information is available on request:
- Particulars of educational and welfare provision for students with statements of special educational needs and for students for whom English is an additional language.
- Particulars of the arrangements for tackling bullying, and for promoting students’ health and safety on the school premises and on educational visits.
- Particulars of academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations.
- Details of the complaints procedure adopted by the school, together with details of the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year.
- The number of staff employed at the school, including temporary staff, and a summary of their qualifications.
- The latest full Ofsted Inspection Report.
Telephone: 0151 559 1867