Who we are?
Progress Schools Limited is a nationally based organisations with independent secondary schools based across England. We provide high level, supportive and inspirational teaching to 12-16-year olds across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 to ensure positive progression and readiness for the world of Further Education, Work Based Learning or Employment.
Supporting young people to achieve through a supportive and personalised alternative provision.
At Progress Schools we use a range of innovative teaching methods in GCSE English, Maths, and Vocational subjects, through industry expert teachers to ensure achievement for students who require a different approach to mainstream education. We support and develop young people who require appropriate support and challenge to meet their academic, emotional, behavioural, and/ or social needs.
Our students will be well prepared for the modern world with a positive approach to learning and confident as they enter their future careers, both willing and able to contribute to and strengthen their communities and achieve success in their chosen paths.
At Progress Schools we promise to:
- Provide a safe and innovative learning environment with high-quality teaching, learning, and resources
- Prepare young people for success in later life
- Protect and increase opportunities for all students
- Successfully engage with parents and carers to support student progression, wellbeing, and achievement
- Provide students with the opportunity to contribute directly to their local community